Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Too funny to resist.....

I couldn't resist. I found this in a non-Conspicuous post, and thought it was too funny not to add, especially considering the latest events.

23 comments:

sasafrass97 said...

The one on the right bears a striking resemblance to LB!

Anonymous said...

Drama,

First off, allow me to introduce myself. I am Cat1012, Catherine, Momof4, Toofunny, SillyBilly and whatever other name I posted under. LB posted here just only today and she only posted on AZ's blog today, after I did. Yes, that verbal spew was mine. All of it. I told you who this was but you never told the others?

At any rate, how does this ever stop? Do we continue our little war of words, hoping a few hit their intended marks, or do we call it a day?

You attacked my friend. You attacked her long, long before the blog. I still don't understand completely why. And I could only stand by for so long, allowing it to happen. I drew the line at the first blog about her. It made me angry and so your anger begat my anger and so on and so on.

I also don't understand why the need for this blog, unless you truly need the drama you blog about? Does posting their crap and my crap make it better? What does this blog accomplish? What good does it bring? It's not just about this stuff, but the other stuff you bring here.

We all think that we are so much better than the other. Of course we are. "I only called her a fucktard, I never said a word about her infertility". Does that automatically make one better? Who gets to choose what's fair game and what's not? Who gets to decide who is crazy and who is not? Who gets to say what is more hurtful?

When I came back to FF, I had no intention of involving myself with this type of crap. I was only there to TTC #5. But someone just couldn't leave my post regarding that alone. Up came the overpopulating card. Up came the "you should appreciate the children you have" card. Up came the you're fat and have stretch marks card. It was entirely ridiculous. But it just couldn't be left at that.

Instead it had to go underground. It had to involve PM's. PM's that I challenge Chef to bring completely out. Chef, you know you chose to post to LB when she had a pic of her little boy up, telling her you wished death and infertility on her children. You know she responded in kind wishing your husband death on deployment. Which was worse? You posted to her first, after a bit of silence from both of you. And yet the story seems to be that she attacked you first.

But I know you also attacked me in a PM too. Do you remember that? Accusing me of being fat and all stretchmarked out? Do you remember telling me you would send me your size 2 jeans? Do you remember me telling you I would send you my OPK's?

It is just a war of words and who can diss who the most. But in the end, no one wins. Because in the end, when we've all run out of things to say there is just the bitter silence remaining.

To LB, I'm sorry to you for ever seeming as if I was you when I was posting. I told them time and time again not to be so sure about their accusations, but no one cared to listen. I'm sorry that they went as far as they did as copying pics off of your photobucket. I'm sorry this has left you concerned for the safety of your family because if they have that info, what other info do they also have?

To the group -- I'm not sorry for my anger and neither are you. We both feel justified in it and in what we said. But what I am sorry for is that I carried this on for as long as I did. I'm sorry for falling into this crap with you. I'm sorry for attacking you on the level that I did.

AZ -- It seems shallow to say anything to you but what I said was completely out of line. We both know that. I think what angered me the most was that you reminded me of other people I know who profess to be Christian's but can talk smack with the best of them. Who seem to have the harshest judgments. I thought as a Christian you are taught by the Bible not to throw stones. If this seems like I am mocking you, I'm not, but I wonder how you see it?

I know LB IRL. I have known her for 2 years and in that time I have gotten to know her for the real person. Not the person you assume her to be. Her husband is successful. They have a beautiful home with beautiful children. Grandparents to those kids who are so involve it makes me envious. She is bright and articulate and could talk a blue streak about most subjects. It's too bad when you swiped the one pic of her, you didn't show the others, the ones where she is just as beautiful as you are afraid she'd be. She is my best friend and again I could not stand by and allow this crap to go on and not say anything, because that would make me just like you.

At any rate, this is the end. You will all have your comments. We all know drama loves it and you all love the drama. But maybe now you can turn your attacks to me and stop calling her the psycho. You see, I don't care what you say about me. Because when I turn this computer off at night, none of you exist. You're just a bad novel.

I am done posting. You can go back to your regularily scheduled dissing of the people on FF.

Thank you and Good Night!

Anonymous said...

Those are funny, LOL. There's a website (the address escapes me at the moment) that has a bunch of them that are the anti-inspirational posters.

Cathy A said...

That is so cute! And humorous! :) I love owls.

Lilly60 said...

Where oh where have I seen that face before?!? LMFAO!!!!!

Jaymi said...

I gotta jump in here... who the hell is Chef Ramsey? I believe she got banned from FF (about time!) but does she lurk on here too?

Freaks- What a lovely letter. You are so right about turning off the computer at night... but I have to ask; just because you are BFF with LB... what the hell was the reasoning for all that drama on FF the other day? All those posts in WTT about accounts being hacked and this and that...? Did you two just feeling like starting up the drama?

I guess I'm in the dark here. Only found this blog a few days ago after someone mentioned it and had to check it out for myself. Lots of catching up to do on my part.

Cathy A said...

To LB's best friend - (not sure by which name to refer to you).

I agree that it was wrong to take photos from Lil Bucky's account and have stated so to many. I'm glad it was removed from this blog.

What you said to many women was outrageous - your comments were more mean and spiteful than I have seen in a long time. Angered or not, you crossed the line. And I think you realized that because you posted somewhat of an apology. (Probably as much of an apology as you could muster with the anger and hurt feelings still fresh.)

My belief as to the original intention of this blog was to find the humor (and laugh at) some of the "craziness" that gets posted at FF. I'm sure that we all agree that even before this blog, we've all stumbled on more than one post that made us roll our eyes and laugh.

I don't believe that there was ever harmful intent behind the beginning of this blog. That is my opinion.

But when one happens to be the subject here, instead of laughing at oneself, the guns come out blazing and all hell breaks loose.

You claim that Lil Bucky is intelligent and articulate, that she has a good family, good marriage. But you never say that she is a good person. She brought a lot of what happened - on herself - because of the posts she made - the PMs, the comments. And for someone who is supposedly intelligent and articulate, she surely did not present herself that way. I remember when she started posting in OT on FF. I remember her from before all the "hype" started.

The drama does not come from this blog. It already exists out there on FF. If those posts weren't made, there would be nothing to put here in this blog.

Lil Bucky has nothing to fear about her family or any information that someone may have about her. Her photobucket account was public - that means it was open to anyone and everyone - BEFORE any of this happened. No one is "out to get her" and there is no danger to her family. I'm sure of it.

txgirl said...

Quote: Those are funny, LOL. There's a website (the address escapes me at the moment) that has a bunch of them that are the anti-inspirational posters.

The website is Despair.com My husband and I love it!

Kara said...

Cat, Momof4, TooFunny, SillyBilly, etc., etc. You said, specifically to me: “AZ -- It seems shallow to say anything to you but what I said was completely out of line. We both know that. I think what angered me the most was that you reminded me of other people I know who profess to be Christian's but can talk smack with the best of them. Who seem to have the harshest judgments. I thought as a Christian you are taught by the Bible not to throw stones. If this seems like I am mocking you, I'm not, but I wonder how you see it?”
I understand where you come from in your statements to me, but in turn, I guess you can say that is where I come from as well. The things that you and LB said to me were, to be honest, very hurtful and uncalled for. What angers me is that this all started because I told LB that I didn’t think it was very nice to tell my slightly overweight and non-pregnant friend to go out and buy a maternity swimsuit. I never meant any harm, however when it became a personal attack on me from all of you, what would you expect me to do? Being a Christian does not make me perfect. In fact it makes things even harder sometimes. Regardless of if I am Christian or not, if I am attacked – esp with something as personal as weight, fertility and age, I will attack back. That’s just the nature of a human being. As I have said before, and you have read, I’m sure – I have been convicted and repented. Yeah, it sounds cheesy, but I have even prayed for you guys. (No I’m not being a smartass or rude or anything.)
All I can say at this point is that I’m done with it. We can all choose to be each other’s best friends or worst enemies or even just see fit to leave each other alone. It’s up to each individual. I will not say that I am sorry for defending myself, however I will say that I am sorry to you, Cat and to LB for any hurt that I have caused or has been caused to you in the past.
If you have any questions, or comments, PM me.
Thank you,
Kara

Anonymous said...

Cat...I can respect what you say and as I've said, I'm on the outside just seeing/hearing what others tell me happen on FF. The ridiculous comment didn't bother me at all, b/c like you, this is just a bad novel and what people say in it is just diarhea of the mouth, honestly. But like you, I will take up for people that I consider my friend. A couple of my friends were attacked a lot because of this blog and that's when I step in.

All I know about the Chef/LB drama is what my friends have told me. And true, there are 3 versions to every story (yours, mine, the truth) I take the word of my friends b/c they are my friends and I trust them. But if it is as you say, then I feel bad for everyone involved. Anger is a nasty thing and will make you do even more nasty things.

I personally think IF is over the line (as are attacking family members not involved) b/c I went through it. You are correct when you said you were out of line. I don't know your fertility history, but unless you've gone through IF, you don't know how it controls your life and makes you doubt yourself. What you said, honestly, is likely not anything new that anyone struggling with IF hasn't thought about themselves. But it's also that kind of ignorance that perpetuates the problem. But enough about that.

How do you know Drama attacked LB long before this blog? Do you know the identity of Drama? If not, I don't understand how you can make that statement...

Also, was it you who made all those posts on FF under LB's name as well as SillyBilly's? If so, then I apologize to LB for thinking she was crazy. But if it was both of you...well there's nothing to say about it then, is there.

Like you, I come here to defend my friends, so I'll continue to watch and comment if I see them being wrongfully attacked.

Anonymous said...

KaraD, I am also sorry for any hurtful things I have said to you. Thank you for your apology as well.

Lil bucky

Sock Monkey said...

All I was trying to do was post a little funny pic!!

wow... :)

Oh-- wait, am I being made fun of?

Flying Monkeys said...

I agree with CathyA about where the drama starts.

Cat-It's nice of you to step up and apologize. It's too bad you have something to apologize for.

As for letting things go...LB you continued to taunt my BG after we thought things were settled. I'm assuming you thought one of us was behind all of this. You were wrong. If I put all the rumors of your interactions with others aside, at the end of the day, I tried to be kind to you and you came after me and my friends. That makes the 2 of you no better then those you put down for targeting people.

You talk about defending friends and sticking up for them, isn't that what Kara was doing when she became your target? Is it only okay for certain people to stand up for their friends?

Funny enough, Kara didn't even know about this blog or much about LB until she began taunting us in our BG. Once your link was posted I visited your BG, calling IFs bitter vultures is different then what Kara did in our BG or this blogger does? Do you have a different set of rules? It really doesn’t matter anymore because we'll agrue the same points from different sides. I hope it’s finally let go.

As for the blogger’s identity, if you know who she is that's amazing...no one else seems to know. There have been a lot of false and hurtful allegations about who it is, so make certain you know before you accuse.

Like I told you on FF, these are grown women and I have no control over what they say or do. I don't have to agree with what the blogger (or anyone else) says, but she has the right to say it. If her right to say it isn't defended, then what right does any of us have to speak our minds?

Anonymous said...

Carrie - don't worry, I don't think you were being made fun of. I think that with all the DRAMA going on, that the blogger thought it was fitting.

Anonymous said...

Okay here goes, phew. I can't believe I am saying this at all.

I am sorry. I am truly sorry about attacking the IF issue. It was cruel and there are no other words that can articulate it better. And yes, when you put it in the way of attacking one's family, you are correct. It's like kicking a cancer patient. :(

We've all experienced life's hurts in one form or another. I guess, while I haven't experienced IF personally, I have had other tragedy in my life. The pain always sits underneath your heart and you are reminded on a daily basis where the emptiness that once held life sits.

And while I sit here like an idiot and take my HPT's apart and see if I can see a line and get frustrated because I can't, a little voice in the back of my head reminds me of the pain each of you must experience and what a bitch I was to make a mockery of your IF. I

I am not proud of the things I have posted. I do tend to bring guns to knife fights and that is why I try not to involve myself. Lil knows this about me. I have done the same to her.

What this made me realize is that there is an evil in each of us and we have a choice to allow it out and pollute the world with hurt and negativity, or use the anger and the pain for betterment of the world.

The Chef/LB/Catherine issue -- it began on a post I made trying to decide if I should TTC#5. The post had sat there for a long, long time with comments from a few girls with larger families. It was on TTC 2 or More. No harm no foul. Until that awful day. Yoda came in and gave her bit about wanting a big family but being unable to . . . and then came the overpopulation issue to consider. I was taken aback, as were others. The conversation grew heated. I posted a realistic question to Yoda regarding infertility being nature's way of taking care of the overpopulation, did she think. It went downhill from there. And then in jumped Chef. Who was defending her friend. Bringing a gun to a knife fight. LOL! And she shot away. We all grew angry and responses flew back and forth. And once the dust settled, I did send Chef a PM telling her I was sorry it had gone so far and I wished her well. It didn't end there. The PM's flew back and forth between her and LilB. And then a silence. Until the day LB received that PM, after posting a pic of her little boy. The PM was nasty. And she responded in kind.

Regarding the flaming of the board. Yes, that was me and LilB. It was because 3 members of our group had their passwords given up to someone who entered into each of our accounts and changed our passwords, etc. That was the final straw. That was not to create fear or drama, it was truth. We wondered how long it would take the mods to shut it down.

FF sucks, we all know that. They have a way of making you believe that you need them and can't get pregnant without them. That their charts and advice are so important. But when you have a real problem or want to share with your friends, outside of the FF site, they shut you down quickly.

Yes, this blog and the other were originally started in "fun". Perhaps. But, when does it stop being funny? Yes, we all know we've done stupid things with HPT's. We've tested too early, we've pulled them apart. We've tested with more than one. Many, many things but is it necessary to take those posts and put them out here in a demeaning way? I don't know, I just don't see the fun in it.

AZ -- Obviously I can't post to you in a PM. I'm banned. :) But, from the bottom of my black heart, I am saying sorry. It was cruel, rude and insensitive. You were upset about the maternity bathing suit post and felt indignant for your friend. You posted in your group, believing it was private. But people see things and tell other people. People lurk in other people's groups all of the time. I found out and was angry too regarding the crap posted about my friend. I hit you with both barrels and then the entire shotgun. I don't know if I believe in God or Karma, or whatever, but I appreciate your forgiveness and your apology as well. You will be a wonderful mother when it happens. I wish I was smarter at 21 and got started on my family. Then I wouldn't be 39, with bags under my eyes (Chef! I luv ya), trying to conceive and hoping to God I can make it happen before the well runs dry.

The one thing that this has taught me is how much credence we put in other people's words. How we take so much to heart and how our insecurities can be laid before us in buffett style. It sucks.

Yes, I have questioned my time spent on here searching these posts, allowing the anger to fester in my home, wondering how the heck I'm going to do the laundry while posting my crap on here. Yes, I do question my parenting skills -- I don't think you can be a good parent and not. I am not perfect.

Ova -- Girl, you've got the biggest balls of all. You really do. I've seen you from your FF days way back in the yonder and I laugh because I think you're just one of those outspoken, frank, in your face, people.

And the rest -- I can't name you all but this is it for me. Nobody wins here but I wish each of you the opportunity to be a parent, in whatever way you can, because the world needs as many good people in it as possible.

You've taught me much and I thank each of you. You've taught me to appreciate my life even more. You've taught me to make sure that I love my kids even deeper and to feel blessed with what I have because I know that it is only but a turn of the world's key which made me a mom.

I wish each of you well. Each and everyone of you.

Oh and Chef -- nice pic. Yes, you are a beautiful girl. Truly you are. I wish I had your youth again.

Oh and guys, I never impersonated LILB. I just thought it was ironic that I was posting and you all kept thinking it was her. You grew more and more angry with her when it was me you should have been angry with.

Good luck to each of you. And in the word's of another poster on here "peace out".

Cathy A said...

Wow. Freaks (sorry don't know what else to call you!) that was the most heartfelt thing I've read in a long time.

*takes hat off in admiration*

In reading what you wrote, I found that I sure didn't know about a lot of stuff that was going on! I didn't know anything about the TTC#5 post or the Chef thing. I didn't know anything about Yoda or anything about a maternity bathing suit. I also didn't know anything about accounts being hacked (now THAT is WAY overboard - shame on whomever did that!!!).

I'm sorry that so much happened and can understand how you felt the need to retaliate. No wonder I (and many others?) were so "What?" over the FF posting attack. Without all of the information, it was like watching a nervous breakdown from the outside. KWIM?

Hopefully this will put everything to rest and peace can be restored.

sasafrass97 said...

Wow, I also didn't realize a lot of things. Let's just apologize, accept apologies, and move on ladies.

Kara said...

Sounds great to me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies. While I am not on FF anymore, I do advise each of you to watch your PM's and take notice when things seem "odd". Like having to log in over and over again when you have your computer set to log you in automatically. If you can't log in under your password, you know it's been breached. Etc., etc. I and Lil can't help but wonder if it wasn't helped from a "higher up" on FF.

Anyhow, this will really be my last post. Good bye. Don't leave the anger and hate in your hearts because we forgive for ourselves not for those who we are forgiving.

Shannon said...

Freaks, nice words. You did a good thing there. Now I hope this will all be behind everyone and we can just go back to fun.

Jennifer said...

I agree that this has gotten out of hand on both sides. I'm glad that things will get back to normal and hopefully this blog will turn in to something more positive.

OVADUE said...

Thanks Freaks, good luck in the future.

OVADUE said...

btw.........if you want to post for free you can post on ovusoft.com

Plenty of drama to be had there! I love it! :)