Can I get a roster? I mean I want to be able to pass the the right team mate. Imagine my embarrassment should the other team score on my misguided pass.
" toofunny said... I luv liberty. Another interested party here. Had to start account just for you.
the fun, the drama, the excitement. It's better than a soap.
I thought you said her posts didn't bother you? Ha! Ha! Guess they did."
This is the most ignorant dribble from someone's supposed intelligence I have ever witnessed. My 7 yr old speaks better than this thing with female organs.
I am glad she had to start account. Public education, this is what our money is educating.
flying monkeys - I believe that I have been chosen for team wench/drama - as described by the all omniscient Momof4. Feel free to pass to me anytime. I'm a linebacker. I can't run it fast, but I'll block the shit out of it. :) ROFLMAO :)
7 comments:
That description is very accurate.
Even those on Team DRAMA would have to agree.
Careful sweetheart. You are going to be the next to go!
Can I get a roster? I mean I want to be able to pass the the right team mate. Imagine my embarrassment should the other team score on my misguided pass.
I luv liberty. Another interested party here. Had to start account just for you.
the fun, the drama, the excitement. It's better than a soap.
I thought you said her posts didn't bother you? Ha! Ha! Guess they did.
" toofunny said...
I luv liberty. Another interested party here. Had to start account just for you.
the fun, the drama, the excitement. It's better than a soap.
I thought you said her posts didn't bother you? Ha! Ha! Guess they did."
This is the most ignorant dribble from someone's supposed intelligence I have ever witnessed. My 7 yr old speaks better than this thing with female organs.
I am glad she had to start account. Public education, this is what our money is educating.
flying monkeys - I believe that I have been chosen for team wench/drama - as described by the all omniscient Momof4. Feel free to pass to me anytime. I'm a linebacker. I can't run it fast, but I'll block the shit out of it. :) ROFLMAO :)
LMAO @ Cathy!
Post a Comment