Thank you ovadue, I was talking about the theory that some women ovulate twice!, and also the theory on Billings Method of Ovulation. http://www.woomb.org/bom/rules/index.html . Oh and Karad, you have to O in the first place!HaHa. Like it when other people are rude back at you! Didn't think so. So instead of making fun of theories that others have researched. Read some ourself!
Um...I don't think karad was being rude at all. I also don't think she was making fun of a theory or anything either. Sounded more like venting a little frustration at how it would be nice if the egg were good for longer than it is. I don't O on my own, so I can totally relate to that frustration.
Thank you, emily. I love how everyone thinks that everyone is out to get them on here. That is exactly what I was saying, emily. I was not making fun of anything or anyone.
If you can't be decent, please don't make comments to me - or at least clarify before attacking for no reason.
I've heard that some women really do ovulate twice, but, from what very little research i've done, it's w/in 24hrs of the first ovulation? I think that's how some women end up getting pg w/ twins, but, i'm not sure.
So....I have a question? Was "mel" lil buckey/silly billy/mom 2 4etc. the troll too? I was only wondering because of the harsh comment she made about me not O'ing and the "like it when other people are rude back at you!" comment.
Kara-I think that everyone is looking at everyone with suspicion. She could be in cahoots with them but I think she was saying that she thought your comment on OP's topic (which was apparently her's from FF) was rude and was responding in kind, though she was wrong about your intent. The O'ing comment could come from info on FF or your blog, which is linked by you name.
9 comments:
Could she be talking about some women ovulate twice? I have heard that theory.
HaHa. I wish the egg was good all month. I'm sure most of us wouldn't be in the place that we're in right now if it were though. HaHa.
Thank you ovadue, I was talking about the theory that some women ovulate twice!, and also the theory on Billings Method of Ovulation. http://www.woomb.org/bom/rules/index.html .
Oh and Karad, you have to O in the first place!HaHa. Like it when other people are rude back at you! Didn't think so. So instead of making fun of theories that others have researched. Read some ourself!
Um...I don't think karad was being rude at all. I also don't think she was making fun of a theory or anything either. Sounded more like venting a little frustration at how it would be nice if the egg were good for longer than it is. I don't O on my own, so I can totally relate to that frustration.
Thank you, emily. I love how everyone thinks that everyone is out to get them on here. That is exactly what I was saying, emily. I was not making fun of anything or anyone.
If you can't be decent, please don't make comments to me - or at least clarify before attacking for no reason.
I've heard that some women really do ovulate twice, but, from what very little research i've done, it's w/in 24hrs of the first ovulation? I think that's how some women end up getting pg w/ twins, but, i'm not sure.
I also don't think karad was being rude.
So....I have a question? Was "mel" lil buckey/silly billy/mom 2 4etc. the troll too? I was only wondering because of the harsh comment she made about me not O'ing and the "like it when other people are rude back at you!" comment.
Not trying to start trouble, just wondering....
Kara-I think that everyone is looking at everyone with suspicion. She could be in cahoots with them but I think she was saying that she thought your comment on OP's topic (which was apparently her's from FF) was rude and was responding in kind, though she was wrong about your intent. The O'ing comment could come from info on FF or your blog, which is linked by you name.
Post a Comment