Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow! Balls, and Blinkies, and Fan Clubs! Oh My!


The biggest balls by far? Let me be first in line to congratulate you on your new world record! Shall I call Guinness for you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lalalala*...not listening...don't want that big balls song in my head!



...DAMN IT!

Cathy A said...

Some don't know when to let sleeping dogs lie. *shakes head* Oh the simple minded ones who do not know better than to wake the pit bull. Shall pity be bestowed on them? I think not.

DaysOfRain said...

OHHH its always interesting to watch someone show their ass to the world.

or I guess in this case--her balls LOLOL

Liberty said...

I love it!

You don't have to agree with her or even like her but at least she's not backing down to the reigning internet (idiot) bully, DRAMA.

You know there are a bunch more women out there that feel the exact same way as lil bucky but they are too scared to be called out by DRAMA.

Lil bucky really does have the "biggest balls by far"!

OVADUE said...

I would like to ask our most masterful blogger to please no longer post Liberty's or any other twit's posts that are so childish.

And by the way, those aren't big balls. They are fat labia lips from being a Twinkie sucking hermit.

So masterful blogger, please IF YOU ARE GONNA GIVE ME LIBERTY, GIVE ME DEATH!

WaterBishop said...

Gina! Crap girl, if you are going to type shit like that, give a girl a warning! I just spit water on my key board!

Fertility Friend Foe said...

I keep hearing that song, "But he's got the biggest.... balls of them all!!!!"

Yeah, talk about just being a little not subtle about her message (lil bucky). FF really ought to ban her for poking a fight.

Does she not know that even responding feeds everyone anyway? If she wasn't giving Drama something to post.... but Lil' Bucky delivers!