Monday, January 21, 2008

Seriously?


**Biting my tongue***

15 comments:

Jadis said...

Hey, if you really want to bite your tongue, read some of the comments. Someone wrote that she thought that ALL Muslims hate the US/Americans.....I had to bite my tongue (sit on my hands?) and walk away from the computer for a few minutes before I could compose a response that wasn't excessively bitchy.

Ida Reilly Dunno said...

I must be slow tonite I have not seen this post.
Or maybe I am just tired and need to get to bed so my eyes are drivin by it.
phfffttt~ummmmmmm?

OVADUE said...

Well shit! FF is now gonna be on CNN with their polling!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...me thinks that Drama is a Republican, LOL.

Jadis said...

Ida- It's on the other side in Mom's General Chat :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, more Dems on the mom's side? I was harshly attacked by many-a-Republican when I posted certain things on the TTC OT.

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Andrea...I was thinking the same thing.

Some of you may remember, I posted a similar question in OT sometime ago, asking people who they were leaning toward.

At that time, MANY people adamantly said they would vote for ANYONE but Hillary.

Interesting.

I hope that poll isn't indicative of how this election plays out though. :0

Flying Monkeys said...

DawnSC- Is that a little picture of Monica at the end of your post?

Jadis said...

Holy shit- the thread has exploded (funny how threads stay up for a lot longer on the other side).

I can't believe in 2008 that women still believe that we as a gender aren't fit to hold political office, and that our only "job" should be in the home. I am all for a woman CHOOSING to be a SAHM if she has the means to. But, those who don't, or who don't have the desire to shouldn't be looked at as the downfall of civilization (Crime! Divorce! etc!). Gee, it's great that we have one more thing to feel guilty for.

So, first all Muslims are America-hating extremists, and now a woman's job is solely in the home. Yep, we have an enlightened one here.

Anonymous said...

LMAO at Jess/Dawn! :o

I agree with Dawn, it seems that many ppl were anti-Hillary, at least on the TTC side. It's odd that it's the opposite on the mom's side. Well, it would seem to be. I wasn't there, so I couldn't read the responses.

Anonymous said...

You could tie me up and pour hot lava up my ass and I still wouldn't vote for Hillary or Barrack Hussein Obama.

To the contrary of everyone's beliefs, I have 4 kids and I'm still a Republican. Not everyone that has a bunch of kids are Republican.

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, you have to know all of us tarts aren't stupid?

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Jess...Yes that's Monica. She has a special going on this election year.

Buy one :O, get a :O free!

Anonymous said...

andrea .. I thought you left FF to avoid all the drama - why keep up here and not just rejoin? As far as attacked, honey with your comments and nastiness you were attacked by alot of people because of your comments, not because of their political choices.

Anonymous said...

Um, Tired of the Game, I left mostly b/c of the mods and how they play god with the posts. I was sick of "getting in trouble" b/c I spoke my mind. How the hell would you know why I left FF? Who the hell are you? And why are you trying to call me out? I didn't say anything out of line here at all.

Actually, I'm not the only one that remembers how a few select right-wingers had it out for me on a few posts.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm sure I could be abrasive at times, but I do not think I was nasty or made snide comments to ppl on FF just b/c of their political views. I have made peace with everyone there. Why are you antagonizing?

Do you know just how many ppl PM'ed me and said "ya know, I may not have agreed with everything you said, but I respected you for it, I'll miss your posts."???? Obviously not. HONEY.