In addition to posts and / or people who I think deserve the award this week, I'll also consider your nominations. After all, I can't possibly see every post on every board. If you are going to nominate, please point out where the post is, and why that post should be nominated.
I will be reopening anonymous posting, but if I start to get people who can't behave themselves, I'll shut it back down.
Happy Nominating!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I nominate "Mrs. Staten" I'm sure you ladies know who i'm talking about. Our resident 18yo let me post about my smelly cha-cha eejit. Got the the Due Date boards for April 2008 and find her post about "Appointment Update" Take special care to not have eaten anything before you read it.
AKA: 2pinks
I would say that you take the cake ;)
(do not post this comment because it`s not flattering to YOU is it?..heeeeeheeeeeeeeee)
yes you have some girls attention but you dont realize the negative shit you are getting on the back side. if you only KNEW....
your picture will soon be posted on another site. like it?
Ahhhhhhhhh the suspense.
LOL!!!
Oh, and by the way, I have an advanced IP traker on this blog, and I know EXACTLY who you are!
cool! its about time:)
I will 2nd that nomination for "Mrs. Staten".
None of us should be subjected to talk of her hairy beaver and the bacterial infections she keeps getting. Keep that shit private, Please!
I'm not on FF so I can't nominate anyone. I get my updates from this blog and a couple other boards I'm on.
Anon...who are you??? Are you going to tell us who Drama is??? I'd love to see a pic. of who people think she is!
Mmmmmm...I'm not sure about this one, but that's just my opinion.
Are you going to spill it anon? I'm curious, not that I would know who she is even with a pic. Can you tell us where the 'back side' is? I'm all for fair and balanced.
Ya know what's funny? I looked at my backside, and I didn't see anything but a piece of shit from the east coast. Hm.
Where to start with the fucktards. I like to hang out in General Pregnancy Chat to see how many stupid questions can be asked. From questions about being able to use the microwave while pregnant to barking dogs causing the baby to go deaf in the womb, there is at least 1 stupid question a day! My all time favorite is someone saying their husband could hear the baby's heartbeat by putting his ear on her belly. I don't have any specific this week but I will be keeping a tally for you.
For what it is worth. I can't decide if I want to know who you are. If you are revealed then I am afraid the blog will stop. I enjoy the uncensored bitchfests!!
I also don't get why people love to hate you so much. You are just speaking the truth. If they don't like it, don't read it!
I'm not questioning the stupidity of many of the posts you read, kmb1234. Heck, I've seen many of those posts myself. Believe it or not, though, one of those popular pregnancy books (one of the "What to Expect" types, but I forget which one) claims that if a woman is far enough along, someone could hear the fetal heartbeat by putting his/her ear to the mother's belly. Seems farfetched to me, but makes me wonder whether that poster read it in whatever book that is.
kmb1234 said...
I also don't get why people love to hate you so much. You are just speaking the truth. If they don't like it, don't read it!
kmb1234,
The anonymous poster is mad because she is trying to get back at me for calling her out on one of my previous blog entries. I think that she's trying to cause more trouble because she wants to make this weeks fucktard list. I think she secretly loves the attention, good or bad, KWIM?
I have no nomination. No one "stood out" for me this week. LOL But then again, I don't travel around FF much - I stay on OT.
As for anon going to post a pic of the drama blogger, I wanna know where. And I want to see this negative back side too. (No drama, I do NOT want to see your ass. ROFLAMO) :)
Someone clue me in... as once again... I am clueless.
Now as for the post referenced about Mrs. Staten... all I can say is thank goodness the doctor prescribed more meds. Yikes.
Hold on, what is this "advanced IP tracker" you mention? I thought we already decided that IPs can't be determined from a blog posting.... Explicame, por favor.
I say ; If they want to be stupid let them be.
that's my 2cent's well less than 2 cent's but o well!
I feel obliged to nominate Ms. God, who has been blissfully normal and under-the-radar as of late, for stating that child sexual abuse doesn't bother her as much if it's an older child, since they know what's going on. There are just SO many things wrong with that. (See OT; thread "What a sick world we live in).
Although Mrs Staten's detailed description of her nast-ay va-jay-jay is also very worthy. Ummm....I'm all for TMI, but don't need to know how much extra cheese your taco is sportin'.
Blogger Jadis said...
I feel obliged to nominate Ms. God, who has been blissfully normal and under-the-radar as of late, for stating that child sexual abuse doesn't bother her as much if it's an older child, since they know what's going on. There are just SO many things wrong with that. (See OT; thread "What a sick world we live in).
Although Mrs Staten's detailed description of her nast-ay va-jay-jay is also very worthy. Ummm....I'm all for TMI, but don't need to know how much extra cheese your taco is sportin'.
I agree with this...
It's funny how DRAMA will close anonymous posting and then reopen it a week or so later when her blog slows down. Make up your fucking mind!
You know what anonymous? You are absolutely right.
I shut down anonymous posting for good. =)
Post a Comment