Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Message just for Liberty (or Libery)


Hm. CathyA said it all.

10 comments:

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

'Nuff said.

Shannon said...

Cathy, your friends know how wonderful and supportive your DH is. Screw some immature dumbass who does not know what she is talking about.

Lilly60 said...

Cathy said it best "Fuck off and grow up". While you're at it, go away too.

Perhaps you could use the time to go back to school, there are plenty of classes offered after the 8th grade...

sasafrass97 said...

fo shizzle!

Libery said...

LOL, maybe I have two accounts just like Cathy and others? LMAO!

OVADUE said...

I think Liberty/Library's identity should be made known to us. Afterall, she accuses others without proof and I would really like to know what her real name on ff is. Is that a possibility? it should be if she can do that shit?

Anonymous said...

Liberty, if you think people have two accounts, why don't you tell us the match ups? What is Cathy's other screen name??? Please, give us a basis for your accusations!

Libery said...

Emily - I'd like to be able to prove that some people have 2 blogger accounts but sadly FFD took down her older posts.

CathyA, I believe, (sorry if I'm mistaken) used to post under Cathy Allhouse or Cathy Allshouse, I don't really remember or care. They could be two different people though, same as Liberty, Libery, or Lameass. LOL

Note to self, get "lameass" account ASAP!

Andrea, also said she had more than one account.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people had 3 or more accounts!

Anonymous said...

Well I believe Andrea had a personal one as well as a business one. Cathy Allshouse is CathyA, but I'm guessing maybe she just didn't want her last name on here. I don't know, you'd have to ask her. Either way, she's always been open about who she is and never used a screen name instead of her real name. If you have proof that she is the blogger, as you have accused (I'm fairly certain you accused her of being the blogger) then by all means show your hand. Otherwise understand you will be greatly opposed with your baseless accusations. And at this point from where we sit, they are baseless.

Cathy A said...

I'm CathyA on FF - always have been. Have never changed my nickname there. And my posts on blogspot, I'm Cathy Allshouse - which is my full name. I don't hide behind anything. So I don't have two FF accounts - have only ever had one. And as for here, I had a blog a couple years ago under allshousefamily.blogspot.com, but have forgotten the ID to login there. And you'll find no comments on any blogs using that ID. I'm strictly a one name girl. And as I said before... please, provide your proof.