Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fucktard - Fucktard of the week

I have decided that every Friday I'll be awarding the 'Fucktard of the Week' award to the person who I think had the most ridiculous posts during the week.

This weeks award goes to:


CNMom - TTC#3

She gets this award for thinking that women aren't capable of being Our President, and wanting nothing more than telling off her family. Congratulations!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, did you see her sig?

The used HPT on a cake, as a pg announcement.... *ewww*

Anonymous said...

OMG ... she wins again? LMAO - that cake made me want to vomit

Anonymous said...

Obviously, your just so very jealous that Andrea`s blessed to be pregnant again.

get over your infertile (most, NOT ALL, of the infertile girls i`ve met on ff, say they prefer the term "bitter infertiles") bitterness and move on.

I totally know who you are and why you dislike this persons pregnancy.

And STILL can not understand the 2 faced people that post here and on FF and on other forums.They claim to dislike what you have done but they have known since day 1 who you are.

they are as bitter and cold hearted as you IMO.

I am thrilled for Andrea. i`m sorry your angry/bitter/pissed, whatever.

Make a personal blog and complain about it there(oh sorry, i forgot you do have one but for some reson yoy want your anger about ff and now about Andrea public)

YOU take the prize for the fucktard of the week ;)

Fertility Friend Drama said...

Wow. Did I strike a nerve? Sure seems like it!

I guess FIREWORKS suits you because of the intense anger that you have. Wow. Some anger management classes may help you.

For the record, I am incredibly happy for Andrea. I wish her a wonderful 9 months, and a healthy and happy baby.

That cake has got to go thou.

sasafrass97 said...

Congrats to Andrea! I have to wonder though, does she know about this site and how people feel about her?

Anonymous said...

I love how people come on here and go accusing this person or that person of being Drama. Didn't we already learn that accusing gets you nowhere but wrong most of the time?

Drama didn't even mention the pregnancy (and from what I understand a lot of people have her siggie hidden so likely didn't know yet) so how do you assume, Fireworks, that she's jealous? Her fucktard award was for completely unrelated reasons.

I would love to hear who you think *knows* who Drama is, LOL. Many of us have gone in circles trying to figure it out and have given up.

Anonymous said...

If your truthfully happy for Andrea and her family, instaed of making her the FUCKARD OF THE WEEK, why not openly congratulate her?

As far as anger goes? yes, i`ve got some anger towards you, as do many but you are entitled to this blog and all the attention it gets you, that you are obviously so starved for.
Keep on poking fun at blank hpts, bad bd timing and horrible charts, WITH OUT showing the posters name. Whatever floats your boat. But there was no reason for Andrea to be called the fuckard of the week other than YOU just being downright jealous. And thats sad.

Fertility Friend Drama said...

Let me be clear. I NEVER called Andrea the FUCKARD of the week, I called her the FUCKTARD of the week.
Andrea doesn't have anything that I need to be jealous of, and I am truly happy for her.

Are you trying to get the award for next week?? =)

Good Luck! I hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Emily, no disrespect to you at all because you seem very innocent. To innocent. but if you only knew half as much as i do about the ugly side of ff you would be shocked. And i`m a long time member.

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmmmmm .... fireworks - I am pregnant, due next week actually - sorry you missed the boat on that one.

She got nominated because of the post, the pic just got her bonus points - it had nothing to do with her BFP ....

Anonymous said...

Emily, no disrespect to you at all because you seem very innocent. To innocent. but if you only knew half as much as i do about the ugly side of ff you would be shocked. And i`m a long time member.

Sorry drama. typing fast. FUCKTARD and FUCKARD are 2 different words!!!!!Actually i don`t think either one is is word but now you can use FUCKTARD for Andrea and I can use FUCKARD for you :)

Anonymous said...

tired said...
OMG ... she wins again? LMAO - that cake made me want to vomit


TIRED: how was I to know that you were preg. and due next week? congratualtions!

Why does the cake in Andreas siggy make you want to vomit though? I thought it was a awesome idea.

Congratulations on your baby. I seriously had no way of knowing because i don`t nno of anyone with a screen name of tired on ff.
good luck

Anonymous said...

DRAMA - I thought you were going to keep this clean and keep peoples names out of your "fun"? I even gave you credit for doing so. Shame on me for speaking too soon.

Anonymous said...

fireworks said
Emily, no disrespect to you at all because you seem very innocent. Too innocent. but if you only knew half as much as i do about the ugly side of ff you would be shocked. And i`m a long time member.

I do know ALL about the ugly side of FF, LOL. I was banned well over a year ago. There have been two of my friends accused in the past of being the blogger and they were VERY wrong. They got trashed very badly and I'd hate to see someone get wrongly accused again. Most of us have given up on trying to figure out who she is.

And as a a person who went through primary infertility I don't care how many women you say claim to prefer being called bitter infertiles, calling someone who you don't know whether or not prefers that doesn't make it okay to go ahead and do it. "I" am offended when I see people who haven't been through IF attacking IF's. You said you've met IF girls and didn't say you were one so it appears you are not. Just wanted to get that out there so you could see that those words do hurt not just the person they are intended for. Unless you've been through IF you can't possibly know how it feels...the hurt, the bitterness, the emptiness...it's unimaginable. And for fertiles to throw all of it in your face it's just not cool.

Anonymous said...

emily - I totally understand where you are coming from. I have my own IF issues, I'm almost at 3 years TTC and I don't have the $$$ or insurance for IF treatments.

You also support this blog. Don't you think this blog hurts peoples feelings? The words written here HURT! You want people to respect your hurt and everyone's IF hurt but you chime right in here to hurt people on this blog.

The negativity in this blog drives me crazy. I'm actually thinking about going back to church because of this blog and I'm not religious. To think that there's people out in cyberland that intentionally inflict misery on others saddens me.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that drama will get hers one day. Im sure her unhappiness is why she has this blog, any attention is good attention right?

Hugs drama you are truly a fuckard;)

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Fireworks...Thank you so much for telling all the infertiles to "get over your infertile bitterness and move one".

I can't thank you enough for setting me straight. I DO need to get over my bitterness. Perhaps I could if I could ever figure out this whole "how to get pregnant" thing, I could let this bitterness go once and for all.

Do you have any tips?

Perhaps I need to relax? Go on vacation? Maybe I need to start the adoption process. THAT always gets a gal knocked up.

Not cool, Fireworks, not cool.

Anonymous said...

Long time reader but never posted before.

I had to laugh when I saw this post about this FF member. I've never paid much attention to her in the past until today. While reading the OT posts about jobs her cake came up. My 7yo dd came up behind me (she LOVES cake btw) and said, "Mom? Is that one of those things you pee on to see if you're pregnant?" "Yep." "Why is it on that yucky looking cake?" "She must have made it to announce her pregnancy." "But she peed on it right?" "Yes." "Grrrroooosssss! Why would anyone want eat that?"

So yeah. The cake is gross. Not only does it look gross- waaaayyy too much going on w/ the frosting and you can see finger smears on the sides, but then there is a peed on pregnancy test on it. I can't imagine how anyone with a right mind could think that was an "awesome idea."

JM2C. :o)

BTW- Thanks for the entertaining blog.

Anonymous said...

DawnSC, I think maybe you should find some tips on how to stop being bitter, considering you have been trying for like..6 years and you still are a member on FF, but you arent even really trying. That makes no sense to me. Im on a fertility site and I have been for 6 years, but Im gonna hang around, put my 2 cents in and well, get offended at every little comment made about IF. I just have to roll my eyes at you sometimes.

Maybe fertility friend isn't the best place for women like you. Go to the lounge place, oh wait, you are....like seriously think about your life girl

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Re: "DawnSC, I think maybe you should find some tips on how to stop being bitter, considering you have been trying for like..6 years and you still are a member on FF, but you arent even really trying. That makes no sense to me. Im on a fertility site and I have been for 6 years, but Im gonna hang around, put my 2 cents in and well, get offended at every little comment made about IF. I just have to roll my eyes at you sometimes.

Maybe fertility friend isn't the best place for women like you. Go to the lounge place, oh wait, you are....like seriously think about your life girl"

Keep on rolling your eyes at me. I could care less what you think.

Why do you hide under 'anonymous" to say that? Have some balls and say that under your real identity.

Two words for you and all the others who refer to me as a bitter infertile:

Fuck you.

Thanks and have a nice day! :)

Cathy A said...

What is it with you "anonymous" posters attacking Dawn. She is one of the nicest women on this planet and yet she is given so much flack and shit from those of you who don't even have enough balls to show who you really are. Get over yourself and the fact that you somehow think you need to understand where Dawn is coming from or to rule how she lives her life, how she feels and what sites she is a member of. She is just as entitled to be everywhere on the net as much as everyone else. I am no longer TTC yet I hang on FF everyday. Why? Because I have made friends there. And I paid my membership. What business is it of yours or anyone elses whether I'm there or not - or whether Dawn is there or not.

Get a life and get out of Dawn's. You coward piece of shit.

Shannon said...

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!! Anonymous, if you want to say something so cruel then do it under you own name. Don't hide under anonymous!