Monday, January 28, 2008

Are you a creator or an avoider?


This blog isn't for the attention. This blog is an outlet for people on FF. There are things that people want to say but can't on FF for fear of being banned. (As evidenced by the quote in this post) In fact, this blog is for everyone else.


Lets take the example of KaraD and Lil Bucky. They fought. And they both apologized. That wouldn't of happened if it weren't for this blog.


There are alot more examples that I can provide but I won't for fear of pissing off the angrier women.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Mrs Jar the same person as Shari? Sometimes it's hard keeping track of who is who! LOL

Anonymous said...

I guess im neither !
Im a watcher.... ummmm
Shari and Mrs Jar are 2 different Id's on FF how can that be ? if they are the same person??

Fertility Friend Drama said...

They are the same person. Shari used to be known as MrsJar. She's not hiding anything; she states it in her signature.

OVADUE said...

Whoever the one commenting (I wish you would post the damn names!) needs to shut up. Sick of hearing the whiney ass bitches speaking ill of this blog. Don't like it don't fucking come around.

They like FF because they can't be called on their idiot posts because of the potential of being spanked by Stormy. Sounds a little cowardly to me.

Cathy A said...

I don't purposely try to be a creator, but it has happened. And I don't necessarily think I'm an avoider, although I try that too. But sometimes it is like a train wreck... you just have to look.

Mrsjar said...

Yes I am Shari, I havent hid that.

I was not making fun of this blog. What I said to a girl in my BG was someone was POINTING out my spelling error and I was okay with it and laughing it off. And when I dont agree on this blog I don't have to worry about getting banned like I did on FF. What others say when they quote me, I have no control over. There was no malice in my post. It was meant in all fun.

Anonymous said...

To;
Mrs jar ... or Shari !
Whatever Personality wants come out on this givin day!
You speak as you are so perfect, take a step back woman and LOOK at yourself, o you have done that ...not... you are mean rude and just plain ingornant at times!
How many times have you been banned on FF? ugh well i have lost count your BG has made excuses for you, it was nice when you was banned , your group actually was enjoyable to read without your big mouth causing trouble or making fun of someone on ff , for what ever reason! I would hate to be you ....i really dont think FF is a popularity contest, but face the facts ... Which # would you be ?? I'll tell you the last #!!!
just calling it as i see it .....Because i have been the BUTT of your jokes and rudeness before !!~~~~
Have a Great Day ! I will.