
Because of posts like this, I know more about her Va - Jay - Jay then I know about my own. This person has talked more about her who-ha then anyone else on FF.
COLLECTIVELY
I actually feel bad for her. She seems like a nice person, but she just doesn't know where to draw the line as far as TMI.
6 comments:
Okay... The visual of this big massive bush of hair just overwhelms me. With that said, I agree she is a nice person that just overshares a little too much. That can be easy to do in an anonymous enviroment.
I just threw up in my mouth a little. Wet dog????
What's that fishy smell?
Again, I recognize this post and it just makes me wonder if we hear much of what we hear from her for "shock value" alone. Some people need to be the center of attention...this'll do it!
I'd like to thank you drama for allowing my submission to be used as the quote of the week. I'm kinda filled with pride now.
Aka:2pinks
she's not so nice as some of you all think she is. when she first came on FF she insulted all women going through infertility several times in various posts. she complained about being out on cycle 2, dpo 2 then reported anybody who tried to help. when she got her positive test she posted as the subject FINALLY and then again insulted women who have been trying forever.
now she has posted several things recently to cause her to get attention when we're dealing with mom's going through PTL in the April Due Date Boards. she gets pissed if she doesn't get the responses she wants.
she is a attention getting b**ch. how can anyone feel sorry for this girl who has a disease in her vajayjay, no insurance, no home, no job, etc. WE SHOULD ONLY FEEL SORRY FOR HER BABY that will be coming into this world into a horrible environment!
that is all.
Post a Comment