

The topic was 'who is your secret crush'. Everyone else on the thread picks hot ADULT men to post, and also posts a picture of their hot ADULT man. DDneedsaclue decides to post a picture of a minor even thou he is much older now.... hm...
What part of that is sexy? Does she really think that he is hot in those pictures above?
I think it's absolutely disgusting. I'm starting to think that DDisafucktard is something more than what she wants everyone else to see.

14 comments:
She is definitely one sick girl...
Either something isn't quite right... or she is just doing it for attention.
Yes, she's sick.
I'm just glad she drew attention away from my lust for Dr. Phil. ;)
I saw your post about Dr. Phil and almost posted about it!!
She's either sick or a troll , i am trying my hardest to dig up some other' dirt on her , if that's what she is .
anyone have any info that would make her /him go away ????
I thought I'd get a lot of "Ewwww's" out of my Billy Bob Thornton crush.
She totally blew that one out of the water.
Having not seen the whole thing and the fact that Mac is an adult now, I don't really see anything wrong with it. If they are the same age, then who cares? It would be the same thing as someone having a crush on a boy in your class in 3rd grade and it continuing on until adulthood. I know she has said some pretty f'ed up things, but this seems nit picky. Just do like Snow (?) said and put her on ignore.
I think she's a sick troll. That about covers all the bases
Two thoughts, she is either a troll or as some mental health issues. Definately unbalanced if she isn't a troll.
What about the comment she made about her first kiss?
She was 10, he was 5!
That's a 5th grader kissing a kindergartner.....*rolling eyes*
Haha, I put her on ignore for about 2 hours. I missed making fun of the idiotic comments. She is just getting weirder and weirder. I have to agree with Judy AGAIN! *faint* lol
"I saw your post about Dr. Phil and almost posted about it!!"
Woah, dodged that one!. :D
Emily
I think people thought this was kinda 'weird' because she had just posted on a first kiss thread that she kissed a boy in the school yard, she was 10 and the boy was only 5!!!!! Then she says she likes/has liked M Caulkin. Put the two things together and it was just very strange. She has been saying some very strange things on FF.
" ~*~DawnSC~*~ said...
I thought I'd get a lot of "Ewwww's" out of my Billy Bob Thornton crush."
EWWWWWWWW! LOL!
Mine is Prince......now let me hear a resounding 'EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'!
Post a Comment