This chart is saved in photobucket, but if you look at a buddy group she posts in it says her chart has not been updated. So, where is this chart coming from? Does she have two identities?
I know I've never posted before today so I hope you don't mind me stating my observations. I've kept my eye on this one ever since she started posting along with a couple of others that have caught my attention.
She says her CM is good, but I don't see CM recorded anywhere on that chart! Even the other data is extremely limited, but she says "O is on time" or whatever.
If you chose not to share your chart, it comes up as not updated. You can still enter data in it, only you can see it though. I had mine like that before. Doesn't mean she has 2 identities. (I am not defending her, just stating facts)
Okay, smacking myself in the forehead now...here's her latest:
DDneedsAsibling!
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 Posts: 2481
[Add To Friends] Add To Friends
Community Credits: 4 What's this? PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:05 pm. Post subject: brest reduction and pg.. Reply with quote Report this post to the attention of the administrators (new window) Ignore this poster's messages Has any of you had a breast reduction and have since had a child or are pg? If so did your breast grown back? I went from a B to a 3DDD when pg and back down to a DD after pg. On my small frame, just over 5ft it was to large and I had them reduced. I am SO scared they will grown back! This is the only thing that is hesitating me from becoming pg so soon. Ive only had small breast for 13 months! icon_sad.gif I don't want to ruin them so soon.
17 comments:
Who is that?
She's still a troll.
She probably entered fake info into it.
She will be posting +hpts in 3 days! lol
That doesn't count. :) She took 3 measly temps and they weren't even in line with when she might O.
She is and always will be a TROLL.
This chart is saved in photobucket, but if you look at a buddy group she posts in it says her chart has not been updated. So, where is this chart coming from? Does she have two identities?
Very interesting, Sherri.
SCANDALOUS!
makes you say " ummmmmmm"
Very very trollish !
I know I've never posted before today so I hope you don't mind me stating my observations. I've kept my eye on this one ever since she started posting along with a couple of others that have caught my attention.
She is a total freaking nut job, and that is a conservative comment!!!!!!
Who else do we know who ONLY responds to all posts with only 1 line, she has never put a paragraph together.
I had to put her on ignore. If only there were a button that would make her go away.
Hmmm, a photobucket pic of a chart? Sounds like someone is trying to fake something, LOL.
HEY! WTF?
THAT'S MY CHART!!!!!!
just kidding. ;)
Sounds fishy to me.
She says her CM is good, but I don't see CM recorded anywhere on that chart! Even the other data is extremely limited, but she says "O is on time" or whatever.
She's nothing but a damn troll.
If you chose not to share your chart, it comes up as not updated. You can still enter data in it, only you can see it though. I had mine like that before. Doesn't mean she has 2 identities. (I am not defending her, just stating facts)
Has anyone noticed that TODAY, her posts on OT are A) lucid and B) all consist of more than one sentence?
H'mmm. Yesterday she was talking about "frys" and today she can spell and write sentences.
I did mention once that her posts on the Preg side were very different from her OT posts. WTF.
Okay, smacking myself in the forehead now...here's her latest:
DDneedsAsibling!
Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 2481
[Add To Friends] Add To Friends
Community Credits:
4
What's this?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:05 pm.
Post subject: brest reduction and pg.. Reply with quote Report this post to the attention of the administrators (new window) Ignore this poster's messages
Has any of you had a breast reduction and have since had a child or are pg? If so did your breast grown back? I went from a B to a 3DDD when pg and back down to a DD after pg. On my small frame, just over 5ft it was to large and I had them reduced. I am SO scared they will grown back! This is the only thing that is hesitating me from becoming pg so soon. Ive only had small breast for 13 months! icon_sad.gif I don't want to ruin them so soon.
Post a Comment