Thursday, February 21, 2008

And the award for Friday Fucktard of the week goes to..............


Fertility Friend!

FF shut down someone's account because they thought she was me. I have proven that it's NOT her by posting additional screen shots AFTER her account has been terminated, and they refuse to acknowledge her or respond to any of her inquiries. They are wrong, they KNOW they were wrong, and refuse to do anything about it. Now she can't get on the boards AND she is also out the money. What fucking world are these people living in?? Fertility Friend Land??!?

They should be called:
FERTILITY FRIEND FUCKTARDS!

16 comments:

KarenMM said...

I'm surprised it wasn't our "friend" DD's post. Did you read that thing in MGC? I could barely make it out (the one about "brest" reduction)

Fertility Friend Drama said...

Shes just doing it for attention. I am trying to ignore her.

Cathy A said...

FF told someone specifically that they thought they were the author of this blog and that is why they deleted their account?

Sock Monkey said...

Who was shut down?

That is so stupid, but I feel like I'm on the edge as well. FFF!!

OVADUE said...

Who can't get back on? Hey Stormy! quit punishing people on fake shit, what? do you work for the NY Times? [cue evil laugh]

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u67/OVADUE/StormyTwink-1.jpg

Anonymous said...

Amen ... I love the Friday fucktard!

My renewal is coming up in day's and i wish i could find another spot to hang out !

sasafrass97 said...

DD could be the FFOTW every week, but, we need to give others a chance.

Anonymous said...

the ~The Queen ~ Gabrielle~

Is missing and has been for awhile from FF her chart everything is gone ! I betta that's who FF thought it was!

this just really screws with me that they can have control over what you do away from FF !

Amms said...

I miss the old FF, back when I first joined in December of '04. It was fun! There weren't a million restrictions, people weren't getting banned left and right.

They are FUCKTARDS!

Unknown said...

Does anybody remember exactly WHEN and WHY all this restrictive stuff STARTED?? Was it after FF started charging for the message boards? (September 2005?)

2004 WAS fun, but OT got seriously out of hand. Before 2004, I know of only TWO people who got banned.

Hopefully the person whose account got terminated will be able to clear everything up. But I doubt it :(

It just seems completely bizarre that a fertility website--which by its very nature should be nurturing--is going SO FAR to persecute people for posting elsewhere.

Cathy A said...

It seems to me (I could be way off) that it all went "crazy" when they decided to split the site and make a pregnancy side and a TTC side.

Anonymous said...

Let's just say i have been around for 6 yr's ....It was a nice place for support and friend's !
I have seen member's be banned, warned !
they like there control they have over woman! Maybe one of these day's there web site will ************************!!!!

There BBB report isn't anything to be proud of !

BTW... FF is shitty for trying to control other's actions away from there site!
O my am i going to get a nasty pm from who ever , about why i have been visiting MYSPACE ! Im surprised they haven't said anything about that yet!.... o shit just wait i opened up my big mouth !
I should make a anti ff-myspace for all the woman who hate FF who wants to ban together somewhere else!

Andrea said...

Ah ha. They deserve it. LMAO at "brest" reduction! I wish I had seen it, I need a good laugh.

Mrsjar said...

Lovelifex101 said:
the ~The Queen ~ Gabrielle~

Is missing and has been for awhile from FF her chart everything is gone ! I betta that's who FF thought it was!


She's not gone, just on a break. Her chart is attached to her homepage and she's on CD20. She started a new job and has put TTC on hold for a while.

I'm sure she will be happy you were worried about her. :)

Anonymous said...

there are several anti FF myspace accounts out there! fyi...

Lisa said...

Andrea said...

there are several anti FF myspace accounts out there! fyi...

How do you guys find all this stuff????