OMG that was funny.
***snort***
I get a burst of inspiration every now and again. I wonder if the poster that that was intended for saw it. My very own thread. You like me, you really like me. Until I post something stupid :)Aka:2pinks
*burst out laughing*
2pinks....you should show drama your other ones after this one! HeHeHe.
Send them. I will publish.
I don't know how to send them. What's the email addy? Also, stormy deleted the whole post.
fertilityfrienddrama@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OMG that was funny.
***snort***
I get a burst of inspiration every now and again. I wonder if the poster that that was intended for saw it.
My very own thread. You like me, you really like me. Until I post something stupid :)
Aka:2pinks
*burst out laughing*
2pinks....you should show drama your other ones after this one! HeHeHe.
Send them. I will publish.
I don't know how to send them. What's the email addy? Also, stormy deleted the whole post.
fertilityfrienddrama@yahoo.com
Post a Comment