And I have choosen not to renew. YOU may keep the blog alive if you wish....
FertilityFriendDrama@yahoo.com
Wanna send me something? Perhaps a thought, an idea, or a screenshot? Send it here. Everything will be kept confidential.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
So, are you going to reveal yourself, then? HaHa. J/k.
Well, I guess SOMEONE will know who you are finally, even if it's not us. ;) They can see who expired today and figure it out. Unless it's just a ruse. Clever girl. ;)
Great Idea!!!!! Everyone gets to put out there their fucktard posts they come across! Genius!!!!!!!!
Well isn't that a sad day...
You are planning on keeping this blog open, right?
Okay, so can we guess?? LOL!
Mrsjar said...
You are planning on keeping this blog open, right?
If I am not capturing the posts on FF anymore, what's the point?
Fertility Friend Drama said:
If I am not capturing the posts on FF anymore, what's the point?
The point is, this is a place we can come and comment on post, and look for post others are commenting on. Besides, if you leave who will make fun of me? ;)
Mrs Jar said.....
The point is, this is a place we can come and comment on post, and look for post others are commenting on. Besides, if you leave who will make fun of me? ;)
Shari, it's easy to showcase some of your posts because you are Cute-funny, not stupid - funny.
By the way, I have recieved several emails already... keep 'em coming, the feedback is interesting.
Maybe you can keep it open by accepting "contributions" from current FF members? What do you say...come on. This is the amusement of my day!!!!
Please. Heck, I will even pay for a month long membership if you want me too. Oh heck, I will even decorate a bun and put a used pregnancy test on it :) Pretty please.
The burger was a joke, a joke I say!
Well, shoot. That's too bad. Will you be staying in control or are you handing it over. I don't want the job, just curious.
Good luck doing what ever it is you'll be doing!
I offered to set up an invisionfree board for all of us. Offer still stands :)
I can't figure out how to use Vista's "snipping" feature for screen shots. Yes, I feel like a dumbass.
Lisa, where do we go to see who expired today? :mrgreen:
FFD, I'll send you an email. From my yahoo account under my fake name :)
Jean said...
Lisa, where do we go to see who expired today? :mrgreen:
WE don't. But seeing as some of the powers that be at FF probably have access to that info, I suspect that if a membership expired today, they'd be looking at every one on that roster FO SHO!!! If I had access, I'd be looking. ;) But, then again, maybe the date she SAID she expired wasn't REALLY the same day. We'll never know.
Post a Comment