
I got this screen shot from several different people. Great minds think alike, eh?
Seriously? TWO cloves of garlic, and now it's getting mushy? Holy shit. This woman needs some help. Someone needs to tell her what is / isn't appropriate to stick up her Va-JayJay.
And what it is with this lady's 'area'? If I remember correctly she was the same chick that shaved her pubes in the shape of a heart, and her DH never noticed, and she kept asking people if they wanted to see a picture of it.
21 comments:
A couple of other things she has posted on:
1. Will her loud barking dogs would cause baby to go deaf in womb
2. Can you drive a car in the third trimester
I looked for some other old posts cause I know they are there but couldn't find them. Luckily it sounds like she is moving in with the in-laws after birth because the thought of her having a child without someone that has been there done that scares me.
I have yet to see a post from her that did not make me think "you have got to be kidding me"
She finally got it out. She went to the bathroom and "beared down" and it came out.
Talk about TMI
That's just nasty. If you have been paying attention over the last several months, you probably have learned that poking around 'down there' too much can give you bacterial vaginosis. Yuck.
Ive heard putting garlic in there is a home remedy for a YI. Blech. I cant imagine doing it.
Thats just weird. Seems like it would cause more of an infection.
I guess in this case her "pregnancy ate my brain" blinkie is more than accurate.
This is the first time I actually had my fiance sit down and read an FF post. The look on his face was priceless- first he looked slightly confused...then amused...then shocked. He's an RN in the ER, and he said that this wouldn't be the first time he had to ask the question of "you put what WHERE?!".
Seriously, the last thing I think of when I contemplate my va-jay-jay is "hmmm...could use a little garlic".
Um, What would Rachel Ray say? God there are so many things I could say about this and everyone of them would make sense.
Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.M.G.
Why on earth would you ever do that, and more importantly why would you ever admit to it and sent that information into to the cosmos?
Seriously, I don't know of 1 person that would ever want to know about a blue, mushy, piece of garlic shoved up a hoo ha. Keep that nasty shit to yourself.
I remember the heart shaped pubes, I thought this then and I still think this now: Grow the fuck up! Oh, and your va jay jay is not a veggie patch garden!!!
Bwahahaha!!! I can just imagine trying to explain that one to DH or my OB!!!
But seriously, if the garlic doesn't actually treat/cure the GBS, why would someone want to fake out the test? A bag of antibiotics during labor is the last of my worries!
Okay, not to be a complete idiot, but what is the CBS test and why would you want it to show negative if it could be positive?
Seriously... she put garlic in there. IN THERE! I'm glad that she was able to get it out, but good grief. Garlic. In there!
I'm totally flabberghasted at the thought.
Okay, I googled. And it is GBS testing (lol).
Apparently, this is true. I guess the garlic can cure whatever GBS is so that it doesn't pass on to the baby during childbirth.
But it does say that you are supposed to tie a piece of string around the garlic for easy retrieval. Guess the OP of that thread missed that part. [eye roll]
WTF?!?!?! I can't stop laughing. HAHAHA. That serisouly is disgusting though....everything was comical until I read the part where she says "I think it's getting mushy." Ick!
No one said anything about her also sticking a chopstick up in there. Wonder what else she has stuck up in there that doesn't belong!
Look at it this way: At least she kept the vampires at bay for a little bit!
Buwhahahahahahahahaha!
WTF? Yeah... she needs to reproduce. Chopsticks to remove the garlic, huh? At least she didn't try to get it with a fork. Geesh.
That gives 'spicing things up' a whole new meaning.
A chopstick? Yikes!
Dawn!!!! bhahahahahhahahaha!
And here I was going to grill some Flounder with minced garlic tonight. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SMELL THAT AGAIN AND GO MMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM Good!
Why is everyone making a big deal about the chopstick?????????
It was a disposable one, ya know.
[wow] 8O
Oh yes, I remember her. Mostly from her "I will PM you a picture of my heart shaped pubic hair."
-Amms
I know that I'm late to the party on this. And will probably catch some shit for my comment. But...
Using garlic "internally" to cure Y/I, BV and GBS is not uncommon. Especially in cultures that rely more on midwifery care and less on Western medicine. They do recommend however that you thread string/floss through it to facilitate easier removal. Articles on MedLine support that garlic does kill GBS, but they specifically say that little scientific research has been done on it "because no profit can be made from its use" (instead of requiring antibiotics during labor and delivery).
Although it does sound strange, people have to take into consideration that more natural approaches are taken in many other places and just because they're not common here doesn't mean it's wrong. Just a different approach. I personally think that people were way too harsh in their comments.
All that being said, FF probably wasn't the best place to post her dilemma. She would have been much further off posting on a more "natural parenting" thread.
Oh blah blah blah Plant Girl. ;)
Plant Girl, I understand what you're saying. I know that many people rely on more natural ways/remedies for their ailments even in the western world and that's fine. But, taken as a whole with all of her other asinine posts leads one to believe that some people aught not be allowed to reproduce. If your're going to rely on natural methods/ways, at least do ALL of your research on the correct way to do it,kwim? I mean honestly, with the garlic and chopsticks she was trying to make stir fry in her vajayjay!
Post a Comment