Okay - I am ignorant on blog stuff but I have a topic I thought you might be interested in. It is a pregnant woman who is 21 weeks along and can feel baby move has just found out it has Downs. She is terminating next week. I thought it would be an interesting topic. If you don't that is cool. I don't know how to send screen shots. If you are interested you can email me at karenschock@yahoo.com
Okay I think I just left you a comment but computer crashed. Some days I really suck at the computer. There is a post on the pregnancy side about a mom terminating at almost 22 weeks because of downs. She can feel the baby move. I don't know how to send screen shots but learn easily. If you are interested email me at karenschock@yahoo.com.
8 comments:
I had to step away from that post...lmao!
Oh how I would love to read the responses to the posed question!
Go Shari!!!
Dyslexia my ass....was English her first language? Doesn't seem like it.
HAHAHAHA! Gotta love Shari!
Okay - I am ignorant on blog stuff but I have a topic I thought you might be interested in. It is a pregnant woman who is 21 weeks along and can feel baby move has just found out it has Downs. She is terminating next week. I thought it would be an interesting topic. If you don't that is cool. I don't know how to send screen shots. If you are interested you can email me at karenschock@yahoo.com
Okay I think I just left you a comment but computer crashed. Some days I really suck at the computer. There is a post on the pregnancy side about a mom terminating at almost 22 weeks because of downs. She can feel the baby move. I don't know how to send screen shots but learn easily. If you are interested email me at karenschock@yahoo.com.
Can someone email her who knows how to do screen shots and send them to me? thx
I emailed you, Karen :)
Post a Comment