
Seriously? If I EVER even hinted that I was ~Chris~ then I apologize. I want NOTHING to do with her after what she did to Dawn. Please DON'T associate me with her again.
On another note, What is it with FF and their Nazi-like ways? If you have 'www' in front of anything, they automatically delete it, put you on suspension, call the FBI, and send in the swat team, or simply take Stormy's leash off. :)
www.FF-Can-Suck-MY-Dick.com
7 comments:
Damn!
The URL doesn't work...
*sigh*
A HA!!! So you're a guy, Drama?
nah... :) Nice catch, thou!
Personally I don't care who you are so long as you keep the amusement coming :)
Ha! The stalker formerly known as ~Chris~
Prince already used that template.........
Who cares who you are? I sure don't. This blog sucks anyway. It use to be semi entertaining but now it's just boring.
Wow! Awww.... did I strike a nerve? And yes, I agree. The blog has become a bit boring, but I now rely on other folks to supply me with stuff. If no one sends me anything, I can't post it!
Post a Comment