Wednesday, April 9, 2008

There just aren't enough words.....



These posts are all messed up for SO many different reasons.....

She is asking for help and prayers, but won't tell anyone what she wants them to pray for. Isn't that the point of prayer? Don't most people pray for something at least semi-specific?

And don't even get me started about the "Obviously you need some serious help, and oh, I'll pray for you, blah blah blah" Please woman. There are not enough words in all of the fucking dictionary for that.


I DO have three words for ya - Pot. Kettle. Black.

(My software is going to be overloaded tomorrow with moms from 07moms.com *sigh* - They are all over this board and never have the balls to say anything)

With all that being said, I'll be praying for both of them.

9 comments:

Krista said...

Why does 07moms have anything to do with this?

sooo confused!

Sock Monkey said...

OMFG-- Andrea's pregnant?!? How did she tell people?

KarenMM said...

Did you notice that DD removed her siggy? It isn't showing up on any of her posts, new or old.

Firefighter Girl said...

antsmarching said...

OMFG-- Andrea's pregnant?!? How did she tell people?

Did you miss it or something... She's the crazy one that put the BFP on a cookie cake that everyone had fun with...

Anonymous said...

She may not have removed it, the mods may have for whatever reason. They erased mine once b/c I had my MySpace link in it. You never know...

sasafrass97 said...

Yeah, what do 07moms have anything to do with this? I'M an 07mom and I always post!

Sock Monkey said...

wink, yeah, I'm the one that started the barf post and may have run her off of OT. *snirk*

Snowy Mrs C said...

Troll, fake , and stupid !

enough said .

karyn said...

Anyone else notice that DDneedsapsychiatrist hasn't been around in awhile? I wonder what bridge (s)he is hiding under?