But if you have sex with multiple partners, the sperm will "fight" each other.
How do I know this? LOL Because we used donor sperm for a couple of cycles and I wanted to mix DHs sperm and the donor's sperm together... and the RE said no way - and explained that they "wouldn't get along".
The only time that multiple BD sessions will lead to conception issues is if the male has MFI issues - in those situations, they need a day or two to replenish the supply. :)
Just b/c someone has a PhD in some obscure field, doesn't mean that they can give medical advise, LOL. At least I HOPE it's a PhD in some obscure field and not an MD!
I dont post here much...only did when i was the one getting picked on...but if this statement was true, wouldn't all the sperm from one time eat each other before making it to the egg? Thats the silliest thing ive ever heard.
7 comments:
I feel "dumberer" for having even "readed" that!
OMG!! Tell me that post was made up, someone actually believes that?
So even at conception we are cannibals?
I guess you really CAN get your degree off the back of the Cracker Jack box!!
Sperm doesn't eat sperm. Good grief.
But if you have sex with multiple partners, the sperm will "fight" each other.
How do I know this? LOL Because we used donor sperm for a couple of cycles and I wanted to mix DHs sperm and the donor's sperm together... and the RE said no way - and explained that they "wouldn't get along".
The only time that multiple BD sessions will lead to conception issues is if the male has MFI issues - in those situations, they need a day or two to replenish the supply. :)
Good grief. 8O
Just b/c someone has a PhD in some obscure field, doesn't mean that they can give medical advise, LOL. At least I HOPE it's a PhD in some obscure field and not an MD!
Sad that someone would believe that. Even more sad that it came from a doctor!
I dont post here much...only did when i was the one getting picked on...but if this statement was true, wouldn't all the sperm from one time eat each other before making it to the egg? Thats the silliest thing ive ever heard.
Post a Comment