Monday, April 14, 2008

I want to go to the zoo so I can pick out a name for my kid,

11 comments:

Jo said...

errrrmmmmm.
This is just beyond stupid.
What do you think the child will go through? Why do people think of themselves and not what the future will be like for their kids?
Go adopt an animal online.

sasafrass97 said...

Stupid beyotch!

Unknown said...

FFS--she's kidding, right?? If not, she better be a celebrity who will send her kids to school with Apple, or at the very least Dweezil Zappa's kids.

Unbelievably stupid. Better to get a cat and name it "Giraffe". The cat will have the sense to ignore her and never come when it's called, as it will be wondering where the giraffe is hiding.

Lisa said...

You couldn't hold this one until Friday?

Sock Monkey said...

I hope the kid doesn't have a long neck!

WTF?

karyn said...

I found this post once it was already locked so I couldn't comment. I just want to know if the 26 people that voted that it's not too strange for a middle name were being serious?!

Anonymous said...

I hope this is a joke. Her poor baby! WTH is wrong with people??

-Amms

Lilly60 said...

OMG, what the fuck is wrong with parents shackling poor kids with fucked up names??!?

Plus sending the reasoning behind it out into the cosmos. This kid is gonna Google his name one day and see this thread...Thanks Mom you wanted a giraffe, but got me instead?!?

:dumbass:

Allison said...

Oh yes, MUCH better as a second middle name.

WTF?!

The reasoning is even idiotic. Yes, honey - since I couldn't have a giraffe, we decided to have you and name you after what I really wanted.

Lisa said...

Shudderin said...

I hope this is a joke. Her poor baby! WTH is wrong with people??


This is what happens when a "community" gets TOO supportive.

OVADUE said...

Oh Shit!! This is GREAT! I have so wanted to name my next kid Dik Dik! Now I know it's okay!