I don't have a screenshot at the moment, but I received an email that DD was alluding to the fact that she may get an abortion?? That she has a 'difficult decision' to make??
WHAT THE FUCK??
Someone please send me a screenshot!
fertilityfrienddrama@yahoo.com
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I've searched all over. I see some posts from her, but nothing about her getting an abortion (or thinking about it). There is one post that she mentions praying for the moms that decide to get abortions too....I'm not sure. I would love to see where the post it though if someone finds it.
I should add DD as a friend on FF so that I can stalk her posts. HAHAHA.
how do you do a screenshot?
Press Atl + Print Screen...Then go to your email or word document or whatever…..right click and click on Paste. (At least that’s how I do it.)
Yay!!! I was always wondering how to do screen shots... Thanks!!
Firefighter Girl said...
Yay!!! I was always wondering how to do screen shots... Thanks!!
Does this mean that I'll be getting more screenshots?
:) Maybe so...
I hate to jump to conclusions here, but a lot of evidence in her recent posts suggests that she is considering it. She posted in the Moms Off Topic that she needs prayers as she makes a difficult decision in the next few weeks, coupled with the other posts already mentioned. Something interesting is going on there...
I wonder what would happen if I posted the "troll spray" pic under her "please pray for me" post?
It's very cryptic. Maybe it's about putting her DD in daycare and getting a job, or leaving her DH. There isn't much info there. I do have to give AndreaPG#3 (whatever it is) some credit for her response though, it's a classic one liner.
Fuck that bitch! What a stupid cunt.
She hints to an abortion on a ttc site?
Some things you just don't "troll" around with and that is one of them. You fuck with God/nature that way and you are going to be fucked. Maybe not now, maybe not in 10 yrs, but you will get your fucking before you die.
God Please save the children of them moron before she does harm to them! Fuck!
Do I get an award for # of times I used the word "Fuck"? ;p
If this is true, someone please try to talk her into adoption as there is such a huge waiting list of couples waiting for much desired children. She could get help with the medical if this is about not being able to afford that.
I know she is not a favorite (understatement of the year) around here, but if she needs help making this decision, maybe someone could help guide her into making another couple's dream come true.
Post a Comment