Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ewwwwww


What is with the women digging in their cha- cha's lately?? THIS just turns my stomach. Why post this? Does she really think that other ladies will be jealous of her EWCM?? I hope this poster thoroughly washed her hands! In fact, she should probably wash her camera, also! YUCK!

10 comments:

KarenMM said...

Oh gross! Why take a picture of it?

Kara said...

I think I'm going to vomit.....this is the kind of stuff that drama is all about. (not you the person....the site. HaHa.)

texi said...

oh...you did it.

barf.

on the bright side, this is a great appetite suppressant.

Chantelle said...

I've seen a photo just like that in Taking Charge of your Fertility, by Toni Weschler.

Familyofthree said...

At first I was like WTF is that? HOLY COW...nothing is sacred any more....s

Lilly60 said...

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Some crazy bia posted this!?!

:barf:

Kara said...

Yeah, there is a similar pic like that in TCOYF, however, when reading that book, you are either looking for or expecting to see something like that.....this chick posted it for us to see...whether we were expecting/wanting it or not!

Lisa said...

YUCK! Even I know some things are better left unsaid (And unphotographed. And unposted to some random TTC board.).

Where is this? I'd love to see the reactions now that I've already been subjected to the photo!

Carmen said...

I was waiting for someone to send that picture to Drama! I saw that pic weeks ago, but I was so disgusted, I couldn't even bear sending it as a link to someone. Makes me feel dirty. Not in a good way.

Girly-Girl said...

I swear to God I just vomited a little in my mouth!