Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Slam Dunk!




Ok, so I know I said that my previous post would be my last, but I needed one last hoorah before I shut down the blog. It is MY blog after all, inst it??

HERE is the person who started all the drama against Dawn. She went out of her way to post at least three of these (see pic above) and then took off from the thread, only to post some lame follow up later like; sorry, I went shopping! Um, how could you drop a bomb like this and just leave everyone hanging? Must be the need for attention. I think she gets some sick thrill out of being chased and wanted by other people. Oh, and by the way, maybe her DH has a bus, and maybe her DH has a bus with a computer, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that she could come up with Dawns address. I can say for sure, without a doubt, that she made this up - totally and completely. It's too bad. Until now, I really liked you, Chris. It's too bad that I think you are nothing but one big motherfucking fake. The entire accusation was baseless, and COMPLTETLY made up. I know it, and now everyone else does too. Good luck saving your reputation after this!
YOU are the one who started this against Dawn, and I think YOU should be FIRST in line to apologize to her.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently she told someone (this is heresay for me since I'm not on FF)that it didn't give an address, but rather it just said SC. I guess *if* it were true and they really did manage to find out it originated in SC (which I HIGHLY doubt) that Dawn is the ONLY person in the entire state of South Carolina! Go figure!

Cathy A said...

I completely agree that there is no possible way that some "computer guys" could have somehow traced this blog back to Dawn. It is impossible - even if she were the author - which she is not. Being someone who HAS traced someone's IP and worked with the Texas Rangers and Texas ADA to put that person in prison, I can state with 100% confidence that no one is able to obtain the IP address of the author of this blog without having administrative rights to this site (blogspot.com). Blogspot is owned by Google. And I can also state with 100% confidence that Google would NEVER allow anyone to be able to obtain personal information on their members without a court order (and they'd even fight that). In addition, Fertility Friend is also all about privacy and there is no way to obtain personal information (including IP addresses) on their members either (without administrative rights to their site). That said, I stand by my earlier comment that Dawn deserves an apology from those who have been so very awful to her. She has been wrongfully accused and verbally assaulted. And I must say, after seeing how Dawn has been treated... I don't blame the author of this blog for not revealing who they are.

OVADUE said...

This "winner" of a human being has always done this to people. I know of three cases. She has even threatened a girl telling her she knew where she lived.

If you deal with her in a friendly or non-friendly way, beware. Something is wrong with her and you shouldn't give her any personal information.

If you do find that you are on the wrong side of ~Chris~, you should document every bit of it and when she pm's you telling you she knows where you live, give a call to the police so they know what is going on. This is serious shit.

Kristy29 said...

Thank you blogger for posting this. Now the blame can be shifted away from my friend Dawn and put on the real troublemaker. I don't know who you are, but I am so sorry to see your blog go. It was interesting to read and it is sad that some people had to get their panties in a bunch over some innocent fun.

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Wow.

What you've written is accurate. No false accusations there, because I know of 2 BG's she posted this in (BG's of which she's not even a member of).

It's really not necessary for Chris to apologize to me. While it would be a nice gesture on her part, I don't expect it or need it.

I have had one person PM me to tell me that she wanted to make peace. For her protection, I won't name her name, but she knows who she is. I am grateful that she did that and hold no hard feelings toward her.

Since I have this opportunity, I'd really like to thank all my friends who had my back through all of this. I've been overwhelmed with support, even from people I don't know that well.

It's nice to know that there are genuine, good folk out there!

**Kisses**

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this!!

Thanks for doing this to just back up everyone's statement about how ignorant some people are, and to clear Dawn even further.

I think Chris needs to take a long look at herself, and her actions before she calls someone else "odd". Shit starting backwoods biatch!

OVADUE said...

I don't know about anyone else, well yes I do! But this blog should remain. You are funny and only posting the obvious. All boards are public and I don't believe you are breaking any laws.

All in favor?

Carmen said...

I whole-heartedly commend this blogger for doing what she can to clear Dawn's name. Dawn, you don't (or barely) know me, but I never thought it was you! Regardless, I've appreciated this blog for pointing out many of the ridiculous things that have gone on over at FF and should you ever decide to go to invite only, make sure to invite me! I'll keep reading!

Anonymous said...

TOTAL Aye!

lorrie said...

AYE!

Gawd, Chris is pathetic.

Kristy29 said...

Aye!!!!

Kristy0329

sasafrass97 said...

Man, Chris's face must be stinging something fierce from this bitch slap.

I say keep it up!