Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

It seems like mostly everyone had calmed down a bit. Except for one person. 'Liberty' has left me all sorts of little love notes! How sweet you are! Thank you for thinking of me and leaving me a message every 5 minutes!


Hmm. Sounds like a mental issue to me!


Anyway, I wanted to apologize to Mrs. God for partaking in such childish behavior. I did make fun of you on my blog, and I am sorry for that. I did NOT however, create blinkies or change my screen name or any of that shit to further bash you.


I also want to apologize to Dawn. While I personally did nothing to her, she has taken the rap for my words, thoughts and feelings.


To the rest of you, this will be my last entry, and I will be shutting the blog down for good very shortly. If you have something to say, now is the time.


I do not want to leave this blog up. There are bad feelings tied to it, and who needs that? It's the holiday season, a time for cheer!

35 comments:

Lilly60 said...

I must admit I'm sad to see you shut the blog down. I enjoyed your witty FF commentaries and sense of humor. I found it refreshing during this whole ttc process. However, I do understand your reasons. It's unfortunate how a few oversensitive, hypocritical individuals can turn something as random as a personal blog, very sour. Happy Holidays!! You had a good run while it lasted ;)

Colleen said...

You asked for feedback so I'm giving some to you. Why start the blog at all, and make fun of people, when you knew it would blow up like this? Poking a little fun of people on FF isn't so bad, they know who you are and can respond directly back to you. With this you have managed to make everyone paranoid of each other and start a ton of fights. Not to mention that Dawn gets blamed for everything and you don't even come forward to get her off the hook. I'm glad you are shutting it down. I would like to trust the people I chat with and you have made it impossible.

Anonymous said...

I'm not on FF anymore...tell me who you are!!! LOL I've enjoyed reading, but I am sorry that Dawn has been trashed because of it. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

(e-mail me who you are!!! ;o) )

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

I appreciate your apology and your attempt at trying to clear my name.

I can guarantee you that I'll never get an apology from the ring leader who chose to point her finger at me with no real evidence other than what a bus driver with some poor computer skills told her.

I understand why you're taking the blog down. Even though I didn't want to be known as the "drama blogger", I'll admit that I had a chuckle or two over some of your posts.

Perhaps we've all learned a lesson from this. I've learned that I have many friends who have my back. I've learned that some people are down right mean. I've also learned that no one is immune to cyber bullying.

I poked fun at "Ms. God" in the past myself, but I won't do it again. It hurts when people talk trash about you, especially when it's unfounded.

You said that you'd make your identity known. If to no one else, let ME know! I'll be hanging out in OT!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this for awhile (sad, that I have nothing better to do, I know).

I find it funny that this blog was up for awhile with virtually no dissent, drama, or group of pissed off people. People seemed to have no problem with it, and probably read it for shits and giggles...that is until they became targets. It's a complete double standard, as you previously mentioned. This blog was okay, as long as THEY weren't being made fun of.

Then of course the witch hunt began, and for some reason people came to the consensus that Dawn must be the blogger. I'm still shaking my head at that one. That isn't the blogger's fault, she can't be blamed for someone's baseless accusations.

(If you don't go public with your identity I understand. But, if you emailed me with your identity I promise I won't tell, and you would save me from going crazy wondering about it. Have a Happy Kwanzchristmanukkah!)

lorrie said...

I don't see why you have to go. Fuck those bitches who can't take a joke!! Anyone who matters knows it's not Dawn. The ones that have bashed her will never apologize.

Maybe you could make your blog by "invite only"?

Fertility Friend Drama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OVADUE said...

I agree with the poster above, make it a private blog for the fans that haven't been crying. We wear big girl panties.

I have also been attacked by the writer of the letter to Dawn. In fact, I wasn't even on FF for over a year and I was contacted by friends saying she was calling my name out in OT. It clearly showed that not everyone should teach due to mental issues.

Anyway, You have a great blog and I think you should keep it going, just change the tarts of Fertility Friend to Farts of Fertility Friend.

Thoughtful said...

Sorry to see you go! I've enjoyed reading the blog. While I didn't always agree with everything you said (wrote) over the past couple of months it was interesting to read and get another's perspective.

Andrea said...

I find it annoying that some ppl found this blog amusing. It was done behind ppl's backs, and left them no way to defend themselves, whereas what Colleen said was right--if it was done on FF, ppl could have had a chance to defend themselves.

I personally think its a cowardly way of attacking ppl. I never read it and found it amusing, in fact, I just found out about it a week ago, right before shit hit the fan.

It has nothing to do with being oversensitive, hypocritical, or not being able to take a joke--these blogs were downright mean, and I'm glad they're being taken down. Even if it had nothing to do with me, I would have wanted it taken down. And even if it does end up getting removed, it doesn't change the fact that everyone is now paranoid of who it could be and who KNEW about it to begin with. I did consider some of you a friend, and of course, I got stabbed in the back. So do what you will, b/c I don't care anymore. I'm better than that.

Steph said...

I understand why you are taking it down. Thanks for the entertainment. While I didn't like seeing my friend get the blame, I did enjoy your posts. It's unfortunate that people have to take things so personally.
To me it's as silly as celebrities getting upset at being in the tabloids.

Smotherman said...

Happy Holidays!!!

This blog was not behind anyone's back, because apparently EVERYONE knew about it. Personally, if I was made fum of on here, I would take it with a grain of salt. Not a whole lot of people truly know me. What happened to Dawn, total bullshit!

I'll miss you :-) And I don't even know who you are!

Andrea said...

In response to the comments, first of all, it WAS done behind ppl's backs. I was one of the ones being attacked on here, and I did not know about it until ONE WEEK AGO. So how was that NOT behind my back?? Second of all, as to not taking it personally...IT IS PERSONAL! If you talk shit about someone, that's personal.

And I can't believe some of you are dumb enough to actually think this whole thing is amusing, b/c it really isn't. Maybe if someone talked about YOU it would have pissed you off as well.

And to the "mystery" blogger, if everyone who you talked shit about on here knew you were doing it, don't you think there would have been a lot more comments?? If you don't like someone, talk shit to their face, and don't be so much of a pussy to hide yourself while you're doing it.

Don't try to make ppl feel sorry for you, its not a pity party. Just do as you said and remove the whole thing.

P.S. If it truly isn't Dawn, then Dawn, you have my apology.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I was also amused by this blog. Perhaps if FF moderators werent such nazis, we all (including the blogger) could of had our say right there on FF, and this blog wouldnt have existed in the first place. If you all are into paying to be censored, thats fine, but at least the blogger found somewhere to let her true feelings out without being reported by some chicks that cant manage to keep their big girl panties on. Life isnt all hugs and kisses.

I will miss this blog, and wish it would keep going, however I understand the blogger's reasons for wanting it over with now!

Anonymous said...

Are Andrea and Serenity the same person? To Andrea, it truly is NOT Dawn. Your apology doesn't have quite the same meaning when you preface it with *if*.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, its life, people make fun of you, not everyone will like you, and like I said in my PP if FF would allow such feelings to flow freely, there would have been no need for this blog Im sure (BTW, Stormy, if you're reading this, blow me bitch!)

Anyhow Andrea, its sad how you let what people think, let alone people over the COMPUTER that you dont even know, get to you. Get over it!

The only thing I can commend you on is apologizing to Dawn, believe me, she deserves it.

Andrea said...

Emily, yes, Andrea and Serenity are the same, I posted the first comment while signed into my other account. *oops* Anyway, I say "if" b/c I am not sure what to think. Dawn can take it or leave it, its not up to you whether you like my apology or not, it wasn't directed at you.

I agree with what Marcie said about FF being Nazi-like. Maybe I can understand the reasoning behind this blog a little better. But then again, if the blogger had a reason to take issue with someone, she could have just pm'ed ppl and taken it up with them that way. I just don't think its cool to bash ppl and then not let them have their say.

OVADUE said...

Geez, the people posting that they were hurt because they were talked about are the same that made fun of people on FF in Off Topic.

At least this blog has made it real what hypocrites yall are.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't trying to be bitchy, just noticed similar writing styles. Also just observing that it kinda comes across as less than sincere.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, not sure if you know, but FF screens their PM's and will ban you for that too! ;)

heather said...

I agree with Emily an "if" attached to an apology doesn't count. You and your crew called Dawn horrible names. You're guilty of everything you accused the REAL blogger of. You are the pot calling the kettle black! Those snarky signatures and blinkies you sported clearly meant to make fun of the one YOU deemed a troll. So grow up and take the shit you dish out.

Andrea said...

Yes, I know that ppl will make fun of me, its a fact of life, and ya know what I would normally do?...tell them to go fuck themselves! But in this case, there was NOTHING I could do to defend myself, and that was what pissed me off. And to add to it, it has made me super paranoid about the ppl I trust online. And that sucks.

I could care less what props you guys give me, b/c in my day-to-day life, it doesn't affect me. I don't care if anyone wants to commend me for anything, b/c its not your place to judge me for what I've done to other ppl. Have I hurt any of you? NO. If Dawn wants to judge me, fine, b/c if I am wrong, then I have the balls to admit it was shitty of me to suspect her.

OVADUE said...

How come the subject of this topic has not defended her actions?

Does anyone have an answer to that?

Andrea said...

Goddamn, why has this suddenly become directed at me? I can't even finish leaving my own comment before 3 others are posted!

Ovadue, I don't know you, never have, but I have heard a lot about you. All I have to say is to get off your high horse.

Marcie, yes, I know you can get in trouble for pm's.

Emily, it doesn't matter what you think about my apology. As I said, it wasn't directed at you.

Heather, what name did I call Dawn exactly? B/c I NEVER called her anything. And changing my s/n and siggy to poke fun at that idiot is NOT the same thing as talking shit behind her back. She knew it was going on, she could have said something and defended herself. She didn't, b/c she really is clueless. What do you care? And how is it that I am the one that deemed her a troll? Everyone had her figured out before I changed my siggy or s/n! Pay attention. You're sitting here telling me to take the shit I dish out...who the hell are you even? I haven't dished out anything to anyone, all I did was change my signature on FF and respond to these blogs on here. What the fuck are you talking about???

In the end, you all can continue to bash me, just like the blogger did, which makes you no better. I'm done with this shit. And I will be done with FF in about 2 more weeks when my VIP runs out.

OVADUE said...

What does it matter what people on the internet think of you?

Are you running for office or something and it could affect your polls?

The internet is not where the faint of heart should be.

Some things are just not worth defending and the more you try to defend it, the more guilty you look.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, do you not realize how freaking hypocritical you come off? You are basically saying that it's okay for YOU to make fun of someone because they're an idiot, and they knew you were making fun of them. Well, guess what? The blogger thinks you're an idiot, and you know she is making fun of you.

You said that Mrs. God can defend herself, so what you were doing wasn't wrong. Well, what are you doing now? Is this not defending yourself?

I don't see the big fucking difference. I say put on the big girl panties, because if you didn't act like you did in the first place you wouldn't have been in this situation anyway.

Anonymous said...

WhatMeWorry, I couldnt have said it better myself, so I wont even try.

Kaboobie said...

Andrea- I don't know you, but I was wondering about this. Do you really think that had Mrs. God tried to defend herself to you and your crew you would have stopped?

I am willing to bet not. My guess is she knew that standing up for herself to you guys would just make things worse for her. So why do it? I am not saying I agree with things that she has said, but come on.

And as far as "poking fun" and "bashing" being a totally different thing. That depends on who is reading it.

While you are posting about it not being nice to bash people you are bashing the blogger.

I think we all know who the ring leader is and it is sad that people follow her like she is some sort of celebrity. She is as mean spirited as they come. Associate with her and you get into these kinds of situations.

STFUwhocares said...

Glad to see this blog go. It was hurtful and made fun of people behind their backs. Period.
Dawn was targeted and all you said that it wasnt her. Like that is enough.
I think alot of people were guilty of poking fun at the troll. She's a troll.
At least they did it to her face. Openly.
Does it make it right...no.
We all know that FF watches people they deem potential "disrupters". Is it fair, no!
I see alot of names of women I posted with that were just *poof* gone. I wondered if they achieved their dreams or moved on.
Apparently not.
FF is not the end all to be all. Get over it.
If you are talented enough to create a site for the sole purpose of "bashing FF", use that talent to make some fucking money or to help other people.
Why hide? Why be two-faced? That is plain cowardly.
You did it, be a woman and own up to it.
p.s.
Whatever happened to Amanda84?

heather said...

quote-
I haven't dished out anything to anyone, all I did was change my signature on FF and respond to these blogs on here. What the fuck are you talking about???

Who am I? A FF memember, maybe I'm Mrs.God, maybe I'm the real blogger, maybe I'm just someone who does pay attention and reads the bs.

I'm truly sorry for saying you called Dawn a name. That was your pal Chris. What you did was post snarky comments in your location.

lorrie said...

Andrea, you seriously need to get over yourself.

OVADUE said...

Amanda had a beautiful baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Update on Amanda84: moved, daughter had to have surgery, and most recently had several trees fall on her house b/c of a tornado (I think it was a tornado...high winds) and as of a couple days ago cooped up in a hotel being ripped a new one on the rates b/c of price gauging.

And not to put down the blogger, but with all due respect (sincerely!) setting up a Blogger account I don't think is very tricky.

Kristy29 said...

Amanda84 had a baby and then moved and lost internet and now is moving again. She should be back someday.

Andrea, get over yourself. You are rude and always have been and your immaturity precedes you. Grow up.

Kristy

Libery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.