Everyone has had enough time to say what they want to say. I'll be shutting down shortly. I'll leave it up for a little bit for ~Chris~ to defend herself. I think she's entitled. So, here ya go Chris, the floor is yours.....
- Start Jeopardy theme song now...................
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sniff.....I will truly remember the good times over the bad ones. Each and everyone of you hold a special place in my heart.
Thank you Madam Blogger for a few days of total truth and enjoyment.
Happy trails to you! :)
See...why did you have to go and put the Jeopardy theme song in my head? That's cold...;o)
Madam Blogger,
Can you just freeze it where no one can post anymore? Just leave it up as a tribute.
Dayummmmm! Now I have Happy Trails in my head!
Don't leave yet... what's the rush? I need someone else to blog with.
Shit yo, now I have the jeopardy theme stuck in my head too.
I agree that you shouldn't leave yet! Or if you do to leave it up as a tribute and reminder for people that if you give it you may get it too :)
I also cast my vote for the blog to remain up. (not that a vote is being taken, lol)
Post a Comment