I found this in one of the comments section of Foe's blog under the post titled "Oh Yes' regarding the FF blinkie.Why dont you just keep guessing randomly until you find the right one? Yet another BASELESS accusation.
First it was Dawn, now it's CathyA. What's next? LittleBabyPrincess?? Nice Try.
9 comments:
Hee Hee, yeah Cathy A, I'm feeling it!
I totally agree!!!!
Cathy - I'm digging your lame @ss attempts at not getting people to think this is you.
You claim to know all! LOL! You really do think we all are lame asses! I can appreciate it! :-)
I feel sad that no one has accused me. Oh, maybe it's b/c I don't have FF access. ;o) Nice to see you back!
Yeah, this blogger has never accused me and I'm hurt. LOL
Whoever Anonymous is should reveal why she thinks it's Cathy.
At least Chris had *reason* to believe the blogger was me.
It chaps my ass why people choose to post under "anonymous" anyway.
Have the balls to communicate under your real name.
Me now? Whatever. lol I've been nothing but honest and have posted every comment using my own name. I won't hide and pretend to be anonymous - that's more than I can say for my accuser. If you really think it is me - stand up and show yourself. And show your proof. :) Otherwise I'll just borrow Dawn's target for a while. Anyone care to throw a dart or two my way? lol Thanks to the real blogger for letting me know that someone now thinks it is me. :)
Sooooo glad you're back!
LOL. Ridiculous.
I am starting to feel very unpopular with everyone's name being dragged through the mud but mine.;)
The person is the LAST person anyone would think of! Just read and quit trying to figure out who it is, it won't matter in the long run!
Sure is quiet over on FF :)
Glad you are BACK!
Post a Comment