Thursday, December 20, 2007

Anyone remember the group Europe?

They sung that song called "THE FINAL COUNTDOWN"


5 Days Until Andrea is OUT!

Make sure you take your stupid Huckabee post with you. See Fertilityfriendfoe.blogspot.com for all of my thoughts on it!

For your viewing pleasure: (A video of the Final Countdown) And I just love the countdown at the end of the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4&feature=related

I thought some of you would be too young to remember when this song was popular. It was a hit in 1986. I think Andrea was like 3 at the time.

3 comments:

Libery said...

I was in high school at that time that song was "supposedly popular" but I wasn't a total loser want-a-be FF DRAMA QUEEN, so no, I'm not a fan of that NERD LOSER song! LOL Go buy some Aqua Net so you can look like your washed up idols.

Wow, get a life or an IQ, DRAMA!

Insert :roll: here!

Fertility Friend Foe said...

I love that song from Europe. We HAVE to know each other!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Joey Tempest has FANTASTIC teeth...

;o)